Zelle® is here!
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money. With Zelle you can easily split a bill, request money for a group gift or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent.
- It’s Safe – Access Zelle from your Northfield Bank online banking or mobile app.
- It’s Fast – Delivery is typically within minutes between enrolled users.1
- It’s Useful – Send money to nearly anyone that you know and trust.2
- It’s Easy – No need to re-enter your information, it is all there.
If you used Popmoney® previously or have scheduled future Popmoney payments, please carefully review the following:
- Your enrollment information will transfer automatically to Zelle on July 11th.
- If you receive Popmoney payments, please notify the sender to use Zelle to send money to you instead.
- Prior Popmoney payment history will still be available to view on the “Activity” tab.
- Future dated pending or recurring payments can still be sent within online banking with the following exceptions:
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments over $2,000 will be canceled due to a change in limits.
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments using the Charitable Giving in Popmoney will be canceled.
- After the change to Zelle on July 11th, we strongly recommend you review your “Pending Activity” on the “Activity” tab to verify all payments expected are present.
If you have any questions, please contact the Northfield Bank Customer Service team at (833) 301-NFBK and we will be happy to provide you with any additional details you may need!
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.