- DIGITAL BANKING
- NORTHFIELD INVESTMENT SERVICES
Coronavirus Update: Please click here for our modified branch hours and COVID-19 information.
|Suggested Minimum Opening Deposit||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Ways to Avoid Monthly Fee||N/A||N/A||N/A||Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance|
|Monthly Fee||None||None||None||$8.00 Minimum Balance Fee|
|Pays Interest||No||Yes||Yes||Yes. Higher interest rate with a balance of $1,500 or more.|
||Pricing varies||Pricing varies||Free||Free|
|Per Check Charges||No||No||No||No|
|Free Thank You Gift (2)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Simply Free Checking (1) is a free account for everyone! Simply Free Checking includes free online and mobile banking, mobile check deposit, Zelle, and more.
Direct Interest Checking (1) earns interest with the convenience of direct deposit or any automatic payment.
If you are over the age of 50 and looking for a simple, traditional checking account, Northfield offers our 50+ Interest Checking (1) with free online and mobile banking.
Premium Interest Checking (1) is an account for those looking for a higher interest rate.
(1) Suggested minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details.
(2) Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening and not available to accounts opened online.
(3) Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution will be credited to the account at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.
(4) By participating in the refer a friend program you recognize that whomever you refer or whoever referred you will have knowledge that you may have an account with Northfield Bank. We will not share any further information concerning our relationship to your friend or anyone else. By accepting the free gift you are consenting to Northfield Bank sharing that very limited information with your friend who you referred or who referred you.