The systems conversion that took place the weekend of September 11, 2020 included the transition of the Victory State Bank Online Banking platform to the Northfield Bank Online Banking platform. Please read below for important information about the Victory online and mobile services related to the systems conversion.
ACCESSING ONLINE BANKING AFTER CONVERSION
As of Monday, September 14, 2020, use the information below to access your Online Banking service at eNorthfield.com.
USER ID: Use your existing Victory User ID. Note that your existing User ID must be entered in all lowercase.
PASSWORD: Your password will be the last four digits of your social security number when you log in for the first time. You will be prompted to change your password. When changing your password, the system will prompt for your current password, the answer to the current password question will be the last four digits of your social security number.
If your Online Banking User ID is less than 6 characters, you will be prompted to change your User ID along with your password when logging in for the first time. If your Online Banking User ID exceeds 19 characters, it will be truncated to 19 characters.
MOBILE BANKING USERS
- You may begin using the Northfield Bank Mobile App for iOS and Android devices on Monday, September 14, 2020.
- To enroll for mobile banking, sign in to your Online Banking account on your computer and go to the Profile page. Then download the Northfield Mobile App from the app store.
- Effective September 14, 2020, the Mobile Check Deposit limit will be $2,500 per check and $3,500 per day.
- To use Quicken with your Northfield Online Banking beginning September 14, 2020 follow the steps within Quicken to set up transaction downloads for your Northfield accounts.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE
- ONLINE TRANSACTION HISTORY: 24 months of checking and savings transaction history has carried over to Northfield’s Online Banking. This history will be available to view beginning. Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
- RECURRING PAYMENTS/TRANSFERS: Payments or transfers scheduled to be paid after Thursday, September 10, 2020 WILL NOT BE PAID. You will need to set up any recurring payments scheduled for after September 10, 2020 within Northfield’s Online Banking system.
- E-STATEMENTS: Your existing e-statements preferences were not carried carried over to Northfield and you will need to re-enroll for e-statements within Northfield’s Online Banking system.
- ACCOUNT ALERTS: Account alerts, such as low balance alerts, were not carried over to the Northfield system and will need to be set up within the Northfield Online Banking system.
- AUTOMATIC E-BILLERS: Automatic e-bills within bill pay were not carried over to the Northfield system and will need to be set up within the Northfield Online Banking system.
- Beginning September 14, 2020, if you schedule a bill with Northfield‘s Online Banking and you do not have the funds available, the bill will still be paid. However, this may result in your account going negative and result in a non-sufficient funds fee.
RETURN TO VICTORY STATE BANK MERGER INFORMATION PAGE