- DIGITAL BANKING
- NORTHFIELD INVESTMENT SERVICES
Open a Platinum Savings account at our Court Street office and earn 2.25% APY(1) on balances below $999,998.99.
Open a MyChecking, MyChecking 60+, or MyChecking Student(3) and earn a $350 bonus(4) when you maintain a $500 average monthly balance; have a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more; and perform 10 POS debit card transactions per month over the first 90 days.
Our 10 Month Certificate of Deposit at 2.60% APY(2) is a great way to save!
Save longer term with our 17 Month Certificate of Deposit paying 2.75% APY(2)
Court Street Office
112 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Mon - Wed: Frid. 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
(1) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) subject to change without notice. A minimum balance of $10.00 is required to open account. The account will be charged a minimum balance fee of $8.00 each statement cycle if the average daily balance for that cycle falls below $2,500. Fees can reduce earnings. Account balances between $0.01 and $999,998.99 earn 2.25% APY on the entire balance. Account balances $999,999.00 and over earn 0.90% APY on the entire balance. Transaction limitations apply. New money, defined as funds not currently on deposit at Northfield Bank, are required to open.
(2) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) subject to change without notice. Minimum balance of $2,500 to open CD. All account balances above $0.01 will earn the stated APY. There is a substantial penalty for early withdrawals. Fees could reduce earnings. The maximum CD account balance is $225,000.
(3) MyChecking has no monthly service charge when you do one of the following each statement cycle: 1) maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500; OR, 2) have a recurring direct deposit totaling $500 or more; OR, 3) perform 10 POS debit card transactions. Otherwise, an $8.00 monthly service charge will apply. MyChecking Student and MyChecking 60+ have no monthly minimum balance requirements and no monthly service charge.
(4) Bonus reward offer is available to new MyChecking, MyChecking 60+, or MyChecking Student customers who do not have an existing or prior Northfield checking account AND who meet the required qualifying criteria within 90 calendar days from account opening. Qualifying criteria is defined as maintaining a $500 average daily balance in the new account AND having a monthly recurring direct deposit of $500 or more, AND performing 10 point of sale debit card transactions per month. Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits. Person-to-person transfers between your Northfield account or accounts you have at other institutions do not qualify. Once the criteria is met, the reward will be credited to the new MyChecking account no later than 30 business days following the end of the 90 day period. Account must remain open through the qualifying period to receive bonus. Bonus will be reported as taxable income on a 1099-INT. One bonus per household and offer subject to change without notice.
Offers in effect as of 12/03/18, subject to change without notice, and only available at Court Street office.